External roller shutters
From this product range, Master Prod offers you:
– Aluminum outer rollers in applied or overlapping versions
– Outer rollers made of transparent foil.
Aluminum outer rollers
Aluminum exterior shutters are sought after for their thermal and acoustic protection, privacy, shading and safety, as well as their role in protecting carpentry. Due to the material from which the rolls are made, they have a long service life under proper use and maintenance.
They consist of aluminum slats filled with polyurethane foam, side rails for guiding the slats and the box containing the drum on which the slat mat is assembled. The roller shutters can be operated manually (with cord / ribbon or with crank), motor with switch or motor with remote control.
Constructive types of aluminum roller shutters
The most common aluminum roller shutters are the APPLIED ones. They are applied on the wooden / PVC / aluminum joinery frame or on the wall. They can also be used successfully to close wooden terraces or gazebos. These products can also be used indoors: when dividing a room, when replacing a door (the one in the closet) or when delimiting an area.
OVERLAPPED ROLLERS are mounted together with the carpentry in the masonry gap and are recommended for new constructions or when replacing windows. Depending on the height of the carpentry on which they are mounted, the rollers have different dimensions of the box in which the slat mat is tightened. These boxes (cassettes) can have heights between 125mm and 205mm. Both applied and overlapping rollers can be equipped with insect nets.
Outer rolls made of transparent foil
Exterior shutters made of transparent foil are closing and protection systems for wind, rain and snow of some spaces outside the buildings: terraces, balconies, gazebos, filigree. It is very suitable for closing public or private spaces.
Master Prod offers you two constructive variants of this product:
– unwrapped transparent foil rolls
– rolls with transparent foil with cassette.
The main feature of the transparent blinds is the fast and easy operation, representing an economical solution for closing terraces when the worsening of the weather requires it.
The basic components of the two systems:
- polycrystalline transparent foil, thickness 0.6– 0.8 mm, joined by heat welding
- stiffening strip made of colored PVC foil with textile insert or guides on the vertical sides of the roller
- drum on which the transparent foil is wound. It can be visible or can be included in the scroll box
- wall / ceiling mounting brackets
- reducer drive mechanism
- crank – 1-2 m length (for manual operation)
- engine (for the motorized version)
- short for taking water
- hooks – 2 pcs for hanging counterweight bar.